Saturday, September 15, 2012

More cute stuff from Kaison, Paradigm Mall

Another trip to my favourite place to be: Kaison .

http://lovepoppylife.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-found-heaven-kaison-paradigm-mall.html


These fridge magnets just screams cuteness !
Are they little upside down ice cream cones or little snowman dress up as ice cream? :p
Don't they look delicious ?!!


Handmade wooden sticker with all sort of delicious design !


My favourite !!
♥ I heart ribbons ♥


So many lovely choices at such affordable price . . I promise I'll buy a few during every visit ♥


♥ My choices ♥


Fun hooks for the kids ♥


Lovely vintage candle lamp shaped of a modern bird cage


Another favourite of mine :)
♥ Collectibles note books ♥


Check out these fun and retro colors ! 



I want em ALL ! 

These are simply adorable . . .


So many to choose from . . .


How CUTE ! Love the Panda design ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...